Black Hat Marketing + White Hat Marketing:
Black Hat Marketing involves hacking, tricking, exploiting, and manipulating the loopholes that exist within the Social Media and Search Engines to induce a lot of quicker and a lot of efficient results each in terms of Digital benchmark and reach which may be directly measured in numbers. It’s the undisputed truth that the Search Engines and Social Media Platform running on algorithmic rule and a piece of code that is in no way human.
So, undisputedly Black Hat marketing, is feeding the Social Media and Search Media with the standard content that most closely fits their policies and criteria they’re trying to push and reciprocally they award these websites with a considerably higher ranking, higher indexing, greater traffic, better reach, more followers, higher ratings and in brief best results. Black Hat Marketing may be applied to most segments, to understand this please have a look below:
- Black Hat SEO: gain higher rankings on search engine results (SERP)
- Black Hat SMM: increase “likes” and sharing of your social media pages and profiles
- Black Hat Affiliate Marketing: increase commissions for links
- Black Hat Content optimization on Blogs and Forums: increase views so as to lift ad revenues.
- Negative Content Removal: Removal of search and social media results and pages that are degrading or dangerous for your brand name
- Miscellaneous: Increase Website Traffic and greater on-line Brand Reputation Management